Monday 16 May 2011

What about friendship?

Good Monday everyone.

Let's start off the week by smiling to at least one person today and say hello to someone you do not know.

I have been doing a little look inside about how friendships can be either strong or weak depending on the efforts by both parties.

In the past, i have at times been neglectful of those important friendships and relationships to me.

A few months ago i had a life changing experience and committed to being a better friend.

I find it humourous how my past behaviours have impacted those friendships.

It is painful to lose the people who have been special in the past.  It is my responsibility to focus
on me and be better going forward.

It is important that i nurture the people whom i appreciate and not take anyone for granted.


I don't want to get too preachy, but that also includes GOD.  He has been very good to me and i truly have taken this relationship for granted.

So, here it is, i am writing this and putting it out there for the world to see.  I will appreciate the special relationships of the past, and grow and appreciate those i have now and those i will develop in the future.

How is that for accountability.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment