Saturday 9 February 2013

Cold..and reflective

Hello, before i start, i will say i hope everyone is well.

Today, now, i sit in my reclining chair, working on my computer, playing with my android cellphone, watching netflix,...

I feel a little empty.

It is cold outside and very snowy, i feel a sense of sadness as i feel i am not reaching my potential.

That is in many categories, spiritual, emotional, financial, real, break down the walls of honest reflection.

It is scary and liberating.

I feel both at the same time, fear and freedom.

I know God loves me, yet i still am human and fear the unknown.

I as a man am expected to be strong always, masculine mostly and these expectations are unclear at best.

My beliefs include openness and honesty of self and with others, compassion and love.  I know there is more than what i have now, and no i am not talking about a new car, new house...etc.

I seek a freedom that allows my truth (whatever that may be) to be ok with me, and with others.

I seek a God who loves me unconditionally- and he does.

I ask my friends and my fellow humans to know i am flawed but i have good intents.

I thank those who have inspired me, i wish to do the same for at least one other.

People who judge, i feel they should look at themselves first before looking at others.

I am hopeful and hopeless all in one thought.

This life we lead is open to so many directions, i thank those who have guided me when i needed guidance, who have chastised me when i needed that, i thank God for protecting me from my failings, i thank those who show me how to be happy when they have little of material means.

We should all look inside and outside for the hope we need, and we all need hope.

Thank you for reading my words, and please be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment