Saturday 2 February 2013

Feb2nd, 2013.


I am in the Niagara region, Canada and it snowed last night and now we have just under a foot of snow on the ground.  I will shovel it if necessary, but My brother-in-law has a machine which can plow and he said he would be up later, so i am relaxing in my living room, blogging to you now.

I am not a fan of winter in general, so spring, please come soon!

This was a stressful week at work, i was sick one day, i spun out in my car on my way to work another day but the week ended strong with fixing some issues and getting home safely.

I am glad feb is here because that means spring is not that far behind.

Now, i am starting a new approach to living, Balance 101, exercise 20 minutes each day and eat healthy (limited portions of meat, no junk, vegetables, fruit, some nuts, and vitamins).

The plan is to take off some winter weight and get into good shape for the spring and summer.

No fad diets, no nonsense extreme exercise, just hard work, eating properly and common sense.  The other thing is to allow a treat every 2 weeks of something like an ice cream cone or a dessert with whipped cream.

I hope that we all realize life should be appreciated and our health should be respected (something i have many times forgotten).

Be well, be happy and until next blog...Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment