Sunday 10 February 2013

Hope and sunshine

Hello friends.

Good Sunday to all.

Today i woke and honestly, it was hard to get up and moving.

After a hot cup of coffee, i started to feel the blessings which i have been given by God.

The blessings were always there, but sometimes i forget.

I looked outside and although the temperature is still cold, this morning seemed different, alive with hope and spirit and the sun shone down showing up an open door to hope.

I haven't attended a physical church in some time (my issues of man made religion really), but i have found a church from Nashville, Tennessee which i find offers love to the loveless, hope to the hopeless and God to the Godless.

I will be watching the Pastor this morning, hearing God speaking through him, and If it is Pete Wilson, it will be in his unique and welcoming style.  I applaud this church for seeing each person as a child of God and reaches out in different ways for each of us.

Honestly, truth, light and Hope are at Crosspoint Live .  Sundays are a lot of fun watching the Pastors and speakers at this church.

Ok, I am off to see what comes next.

Be well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment