Monday 18 February 2013

Family day in Ontario.

While some just look at this as a day off, so do i.

I appreciate my family, but i don't really need a day to celebrate them.

That being said, enjoy your day off whether Family day, or Presidents Day in the United States.

Listening to some podcasts, relaxing with a hot cup of coffee (P.S. if you want to bribe me, offer me a good cup of coffee, lol).

A few random comments:

1) I love my Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone, so much fun

2) Winter is my least favorite season, (if i could enact a law, Winter would be exiled to Siberia).

3) Yes, i eat tasty junk food when i am feeling in a down mood, and i thoroughly enjoy it when i am doing it (not so much afterwards).

4) I am supposed to take an exam soon, but every fiber of my being is resisting studying!!

5) How many computers/ipads (or tablets) or smartphones do you own?  Scary, but i have 2 laptops, 1 tablet, 1 smartphone...Maybe i will see if i can use all three at the same time (is there a world record for this???)

6) Gilligan's island is still fun to watch

7) I have the Greatest American Hero on DVD, hello 1980's!


That's it, thats all for now, have a great day off everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment